From the beginning of 2017 the old iherb discount code system for first-time orders has been discontinued.
With this reform iHerb has reduced their product prices across the board. They will also provide new periodic promotions and discount codes.
I will regurarly update all the currently available iHerb discounts to this page.
Current iHerb Discount Codes for Existing Customers
● 10 % discount to shopping cart on All Orders
● 10 % discount to shopping cart on EcoTools Makeup Products
● 10 % discount to shopping cart Alter Eco Chocolate Products
● 5 % discount on iHerb’s most popular Protein Powder
● Enzymedica Digestive Enzymes For a Dollar
● Buy any Enzymedica product and get a CGN Multivitamin for a Dollar
● iHerb’s most popular Tea Tree Balm For a Dollar
● 20 % discount on iHerb’s most popular Multivitamin for Men
● 40 % discount on Sierra Bees Lip Balms
● 30 % trial and clearance discounts on Makeup Products
● 50 % discount on iHerb’s most popular Argan Skin Cream
● Strong Vitamin D for a month for 1.5 Dollars
● Ten days probiotic trial For a Dollar
● 60 % discount on Acai Berry Powder
Applying iHerb Discount Codes
By using the links above, the discounts will automatically be applied to your shopping cart.
Nevertheless, if you have a separate iherb discount code you can apply it in the shopping cart before checking out. The field to enter the code is below the carts product listing.
Discounts for Existing Customers
All the way up to the end of 2016 most of iHerb’s promotions and discounts were targeted for new customers. This was somewhat of an annoyance to the existing customer base of iHerb.
This was probably one of the leading reasons for the overhaul of iHerb’s promotional strategy. The reform led to iHerb making more promotional investments towards current customers. All of the iHerb discounts listed at the top of this page apply to both old and new customers.
Some of us old-timers remember a free samples section that iHerb used to have. Now, unfortunately, Specials and Trial Pricing pages have replaced the free sample offerings.
My Experiences With iHerb
For me, starting to shop at iHerb was really a no-brainer after doing a bit of research. iHerb has the largest selection of products from high-quality manufacturers at a low prize.
I started using iHerb in 2010 when I competed in submission wrestling. I was mostly interested in improving my wrestling performance, strength and recovery. I supplemented with whey protein, vitamin D, magnesium, zinc and I tried out various testosterone boosters.
Since then I gradually got more and more interested in overall health and well-being. Partly because my body was negatively impacted by years of work-related stress combined with strenuous training. I have used a lot of probiotics and prebiotics from iHerb to support my gut and also some herbs to aid with sleep and stress management such as ashwagandha.
I have mostly used supplements and grocery from iHerb but they offer a wide variety of other natural health care products also such as bath and beauty products.
To this day I have probably made over a hundred orders from iHerb. All the deliveries have come through and I have never experienced problems in ordering.